What's new? - More revisions.
- I updated my journey with healing the psoriasis around my eyes and all over my scalp. It's almost gone. I just have to stick with it.
- I read My Grape Escape by my friend Laura Bradbury, and holy mackerel, it's good! I never liked biographies, and I especially disliked memoirs, but Laura's book doesn't read like a memoir. It reads like fiction, and it's full of wonderful details about France. I felt like I was there.
- I'm working on the August newsletter.
- I made a stop-motion animation. This was a fun project. I've always wanted to make one, so one day I just did it. Now I want to try more and see what fun I can have with it. You can see the video on YouTube: http://youtu.be/QvIGc0QJ6JQ
- I'm really enjoying this cool, rainy summer. For me, this is how summer should be-- every summer. I can't stand the heat, but I especially can't take the heat with humidity. I wilt, I melt, I can't sleep, I can't think, I can't write, I'm prone to passing out. I normally spend summers hiding indoors, soaking up air conditioning.
How is your summer?