I'm rewriting a character in my paranormal YA-- taking out his POV and revamping his storyline.
Here's how I'm doing it:
- reading all the updates in my Google Reader
- watching all of the Silly Sparrowness's videos
- having a Sweet Chili Heat contest with my 7 year old (I caved after 12. He made it to 20 chips before needing a drink.)
- Cleaned off the top of my desk
- searched my computer for the start of a short story I seem to have lost
- written two blog posts
- waxed nostalgic over Rock Band (the Wii broke and I haven't played in months.)
*sigh* These are good changes. I just don't want to make them. I want this story to be done.
Okay, okay. I know. I have to get back to it.
On words and up words...