Sara C. Walker is an author, editor, and poet. She is the author of urban fantasy for teens, and action romance for new adults. Her speculative short fiction and poetry has been published by Exile Editions, CommuterLit and others.
She is the editor of Kawartha Lakes Stories, an anthology of genre stories set in the City of Kawartha Lakes as told by local writers, and previously was the editor of the now-defunct book blog, Urban Fantasy Land, which was quoted by Publisher's Weekly, American Library Journal and Wikipedia.
Awards & Accolades
2013 semi-finalist John Kenneth Galbraith Literary Award
- Kawartha Lakes Stories, volume 1 and 2
- "True Nature", ALICE UNBOUND, Exile Editions
- Page 19, VARNEY THE VAMPIRE: A Literary Remix, GalleyCat
- “Pen and Ink”, ON THE BRINK, volume 1
- “Family Values”, Commuterlit.com
- “Spiders in the Park”, Commuterlit.com
- “An Angel on My Shoulder” Twist of Fate, June 2013, charity anthology * Praise from Elizabeth Castillo and Ashley Nicole